Launched in July 2022 and operating from Stockholm, Sweden, Simple Football provides services to everyone who uses football as a tool to keep children moving.
Being just launched, we're still in an early phase and will increase our efforts and operations during the second half of 2022. Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media to keep in touch!
Newsletter / Twitter / Instagram
A society where kids and youth, through physical activity, lays the foundation for long and healthy life.
Simple Football should contribute to an increased and better engagement in youth football.
- Educate, direct, and support those that run the youth teams
- Help coaches meet to learn from each other
- Help parents boost their kids' interest in football in the best interest of the child
- Highlight and tell the stories of those that make youth football better
- Carry out football activities on our own or in collaboration with clubs, companies, and organizations
Our commitment to youth football contributes to the following Global Goals:
3. Good health and well-being
4. Quality Education
5. Gender equality
10. Reduced inequalities
16. Peace, justice and strong institutions
All our operations comply with The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.